Oswie’s Mission Statement
I am dedicated to the total satisfaction of my clients. My quality professional work features personal consultations, a verbal report at the conclusion of the inspection, followed by a thorough written report prepared individually for each client. My services are available at reasonable cost. I promise courtesy and respect for home sellers and home owners who will benefit from our qualitative reporting system that delivers thorough and accurate information in a timely fashion. I am dedicated to providing state of the art building inspection services.
What is A Home Inspection?
A home inspection is an objective visual examination of the physical structure and systems of a home, from roof to the foundation. Having a home inspected is like getting a physical checkup. If problems or symptoms are found the home inspector will recommend repairs and/or further evaluations as needed. Financially and emotionally, buying a home can be the largest investment you will ever make. All homes have both strong and weak points. Knowing the homes defects before you buy can be the difference between enjoying years of happiness, having chosen wisely, or risking financial devastation by owning a “money pit”. A decision of this magnitude needs to be made with the confidence and the knowledge gained by having your home professionally inspected before you buy.
The Next Step:
Now that you have a perspective home in mind, it is time for the Inspector to enter the Real Estate purchasing process. I am a professionally trained, fully certified inspector. I will provide you with a comprehensive inspection of hundreds of items in your home. I will make use of my knowledge and expertise to conduct a full examination of your home’s construction and internal systems. A computer generated, easy to read, detailed report will be delivered to you addressing the vital information needed to make a fully informed choice.
Oswie Menezes CPI, CHI
Spot Home Inspection Services®
If someone tells you the home you want to buy does not need a Home Inspection, ask them to answer these questions:
1. How is the Building Envelope?
2. How is the foundation?
3. How is the perimeter drainage system?
4. Any signs of moisture ingress?
5. What is the condition of the roof?
6. Any structural issues?
7. Any alteration to the structure?
8. Are there any electrical issues?
9. Are there any Plumbing Issues?
10. What is the R-Value of the Insulation in the Attic?
If the answer of any of these is "I do NOT know" get an inspection.
All these questions can be answered by Spot Home Inspection Services® .
Thinking of buying a home without a Spot Home Inspection?
1. How is the structure of the Home?
2. Ins the building envelope leaking?
3. When will the roof fail?
4. Is there sufficient insulation in the attic?
5. Is there mold in the attic space?
6. Is there Aluminum or knob-n-tube wiring?
7. Is there double taping in the electric panel?
8. Any Damaged wiring from rodents?
9. Any alterations to the electric system?
10.Is the furnace damaged?
11. Is the Air Conditioning and Furnace for the size of the home?
12.Is there fire egress from all sleeping rooms?
If you answered "I do NOT know" to any of these questions, call Spot Home Inspections Services®
before you buy?